Viginas From The Front Im 14 An Have No Idea If My Virgina Is Normal :S:S?

Im 14 an have no idea if my virgina is normal :S:S? - viginas from the front

IM 14 and my virgina is so ugly, your APRT calm, all is quiet and internal components, making uncomfotable HAG was for me was the pants, and I know I'm not at the time, but I'm worried what happens if it comes to sex, children who are not used to me because of what it looks like I am well aware of, and it somthink dosent really help me or not sleep problems than other Vigin like me? HELP !!!"""

4 comments:

Lynx said...

There are several actual conditions, if any, should be corrected. Without seeing what I think I would recommend trying the exact name of the parties and try to create an image that you will find similarly. If you can not find a problem in your. If you find one that is rare and it should be a description of the condition. You can also show someone and ask what is happening. Most women know how they look like and be able to point you in the right direction.

sadgirl1... said...

You're good. is perfectly normal. That sounds terrible to watch but as a rule men, what I think, because they get some. Do not be embarrassed. I always thought I was strange, but it is not. not afraid to find someone who is not about you and your "weird" vagina looks.

LadyVeyr... said...

lol many of us think our ginas ugly girls: P
I felt that for the first time and feel not well exposed to my partners, but you get used to. It's just time for some people.
I checked my little sister once with a mirror and got scared xD but its very cool for them now is not it

EDIT: lol again misspelled: P Who cares!

STEPH! said...

Is written as
Vagina.
Lol
In any case HWAT can not say I've never seen a Flappy
Try to walk, maybe better.

Post a Comment