Pinky Laser Plantar Warts??

Plantar Warts?? - pinky laser

I know this is probably talking gross, but I have this wart on the sole of the foot, where it has been about a year and a half ... It tries more and yesterday, remove a piece and now it really hurts ... Is it bad if you so long? I have tried everything, like all freeze wart thingy and stuff and nothing works cuz it's so big! If left to my bones or what? It is in my right foot my little finger and ring and begins to come between her fingers. I'm afraid to go to the doctor about this now because I know he will cut laser or something and it hurts very badly ... but it hurts now. What should I do? Also, I do not need any ANSWEring say: "It's disgusting and rude comments or smart like. The pretty sure I know it's serious. Thank you in advance!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment