Slim Booster Seat Is It Legal For A Toddler To Ride In A Booster Seat In The Front Of A Pick Up Truck In The State Of....?

Is it legal for a toddler to ride in a booster seat in the front of a pick up truck in the state of....? - slim booster seat

Pennsylvania? Reason I ask is that my mother went as emergency contact information for my daughter to kindergarten. The chances that they are getting with my daughter, quiet thin as I or my husband will probably remain, but see things. She called the local police for questioning and were not safe either, and we are on the website of the NHTSA, but I've never seen anything like it.

4 comments:

Achmed the Dead Terrorist said...

What you can do ... Strap the baby in the bed of the truck? lol

Remember, the wheel, I mean the one on the shelf, not the stepmother.

Valerie said...

From what I understand, if no back seat, you can put a booster in the front seat, provided there are no airbags or airbag can be deactivated.

MichaelS said...

Valerie answered properly, will disable the airbag.

See FMVSS 213th

ken k said...

If that's all ya got then that all ya got / is / /'s /

Post a Comment